Saturday, February 03, 2007

Video Clip of Lexy Playing- (hope it works)

I have no idea if this is going to work...but if it does it will be so cool!! I recorded Alexya playing in her gym because she was having so much fun (as usual) and I wanted everyone to get a chance to see it...hopefully it will work and you can!
Anyway, I just want to say that she is changing so fast that I'm freaking out! Her facial expressions and noises she makes and her movements are all changing every day and I'm filled with combination excitement and sad sort of because everyone is right! It Does "go by so fast!" The good part is that I'm so totally in love with this baby. She is my favorite baby EVER and I just can't get enough of her. She's just this mini person who is trying so hard to learn what she can do and is soooo cute doing it it's so fun to watch! We went to visit my work the other day and all my coworkers and Alexya even smiled at some of them, Rose!, which was so super cute! It was totally weird bringing her in there because I wanted everyone to get a chance to see her, but it was really hot in there and we were both so hot that we weren't comfortable...it would be cool if there was like a big room (with A/C) that I could bring Lexy in and put her gym on the floor or something so everyone could take turns holding and playing with her...but Hello, get real, that's not going to happen. So at least everyone got to glimpse her... I didn't realize how many people I totally miss from work until I went back to visit! I think more of them should make the trip out to Antioch!! Come on people! It's not That Far. :) Missy did it! :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: