Friday, December 14, 2012

Alexya's 6th Birthday Party (girls only~glam & dance)


Alexya only invited her 4 BFFs to her B-day party this year: Teresa, Sara, Kayla and Julie.  And my God-daughter, Isabel, her friend since birth!
We had a glam/dance party where we got the girls glamed up with sparkling nails, face paint, hair color and Monster High tattoos!  Then they danced and played to music with balloons.  We had stations with my sister and my favorite Mom's of Lexy's friends helping out!  It was such a great time...fun for everyone, even us moms! :)

Teresa, Kayla and Sara
 

This reaction to one of Alexya's presents is the best...check out Julie's face in the left hand corner...and just keep looking at it for the next couple pictures...
 

...priceless.

The Monster High Doll...it's her new thing she's into...I don't know how to explain them since I really don't know what they are other than barbies/brats that are glamour monsters?  Anyway, she loves them and now has 3. :)

"What?  I have to do all the clean-up?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: