Friday, December 14, 2012

Alexya got her Ears Pierced!! Happy 6th Birthday!~love mom


Alexya had asked me if she could get her ears pierced, because her 2 BFFs have them pierced.  I told her only if she would take care of them (cleaning every morning and night-get up, get dressed, brush teeth, clean earrings, eat breakfast)  not an easy thing.  So she thought about it for a while and then came back to me a couple weeks later and asked me again and told me she'd take care of them.  So I agreed and we went to get them pierced a week before her b-day.  I asked her which kind of earrings she would want and she said, without hesitating, "pink sparkly flowers".  Umm I don't think they pierce ears with that kind of earing I said, but as soon as we got there and saw the selection, there was a "pink sparkly flower" as a choice...the most expensive choice!!  ...but how could I say no now?!?!  so... you can see below the experience from start to finish...and she was so excited and brave and then jumped when they pierced them and then almost cried, but held it in and just said,"mommy, that hurt?"  But by then it was over and she was so happy and has been happy with them and taking good care of them ever since :)
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: