Sunday, November 01, 2009

Santino's 1st Halloween


Dressed up as Tigger (alexya's costume from last year) and very cuddley with daddy. Sonny went trick-or-treating too...he got to ride in the stroller and watch his sister climb the steps to each house and get candy... he had a great time and even got his own glow stick!



Pictures with his sister...which he thought were funny...



Alexya, Santino and Kara (in the lion costume). The cousins all dressed up for halloween!
(Matt has a very cute one of Sonny & Kara that as soon as he sends me I will put up) :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Doug and Amy said...

They are so cute together! Does Alexya want to wear her costume everyday? :) I am sure she LOVED being a princess!

Denise said...

Jess-It just seems like the other day, it was you in the princess costume!

Jess ~ Robert said...

HA HA HA....I KNOW!! It was! Only I was in the Snow White dress not Cinderella! Actually I never took that dress off...and now Alexya wears hers everyday too!! So funny! :)