Friday, November 06, 2009

Dr Apts & A New Kitchen!


Alexya and Santino went to the doctor together today & he's trying to catch up to her I think...

Alexya: 3ft tall and 30lbs (3 yrs) (percentile: 23% & 46%)
Santino: 2 1/2 ft tall and 22.3lbs (9 mos) (percentile: 92% & 72%)

The cutest part was when we had to wait to get their shots...and I had told Alexya if she was brave and got her shot she could have a lollipop. So, kids were going in screaming and coming out crying and Alexya kept asking if it was her turn yet...then finally it was. So Robert took her in and Sonny and I were waiting and waiting...she comes running out and screams, "Mommy, I got my shot and it didn't even hurt! Look I got a lollipop!" Everyone in the waiting room laughed and I think I was in shock! I am VERY proud of her and Sonny, since he only cryed a little bit when they stuck the needle in, but not too bad. I think it was the best doctor visit we've ever had. :)



Here they are playing with the new kitchen we bought Alexya for her birthday (gave it to her early).



A picture after I finished building it....the kitchen was only $80, but putting it together was at least $80 in labor I think! ;) Overall, I did a ton or research and even had help (thx debbie) and this one seemed to be the most reasonably priced and still good quality.

I think it's a very good investment in future play time that won't require mommy or daddy's involvement = free time = priceless! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The kitchen is super, super cute!!! I am so glad she likes it. See you guys soon!