Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Grrrrrrrr! No A's in the playoffs?!?!


Here is the newest Lexy expression! It's like a snarl where she wrinkles up her nose and breaths through it really fast so you can hear the soft snorting kinda like a dog sniffing you sound! It's hilarious because she does it when she's frusterated or mad or even when she concentrating really hard to stand up or something. It's funny becaause I don't know where this face came from...or who, I should say. But if you do it to her she will do it back to you!
She's also gotten very good at standing up. She will grab onto almost anything sturdy (sometimes not) and pull herself up to a standing position ...the only hard part is getting back down...safely! She loves to practice walking by holding your hands and has even gotten brave enough to stand up holding on with only ONE hand...(usually for just a second or two). There have been quite a few tumbles, but she seems like a tough girl as long as you don't make too big a deal about it.




Here's the pic I wanted to put up after Amy's bridal shower...of Lexy, Amy and I. The wedding is this weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~ Jolene said...

aww, I love the snarl face! and your house looks amazing! You're right...it looks brand new! beautiful! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Aww...look at my little cutie!! I hope all is well! Miss you guys! We will have to go to an A's game soon! I am actually going on sunday for a Wisconsin Alumni event!! Wish you were going!

Missy

Debbie said...

Lexy is super cute! Hope to see you next week sometime! I love the color of the house. It totally looks like a new house! Can't wait to see what you guys did with the backyard!