Saturday, December 02, 2006

Alexya is Born! November 27th 8:28am

She finally made it!! After going into labor saturday morning and having it last through the night and into sunday and then finally getting to the hospital sunday around 3:30 (I will spare you the details of horrible contraction pain and vomiting), I had Alexya on Monday morning at 8:28am after 2hours and 45 min of pushing!! Holy crap was this a hard weekend of baby delivoring. We both had fevers because the labor was so freaking long, but we are both fine now. Robert was the best coach, helping me throught the worst pain in my life and fighting total exhaustion, to keep me sain and help me push out our baby girl! I couldn't have made it through without him and I swear, I love him so much I can't even put it into words and i'm crying right now just thinking about how much I love him. Sorry for the mushyness, but I just have to make sure everyone knows how I feel and now I'm done. :) So the little bundle was born 7lbs 11oz and 20.5 in long. She has Robert's ears, nose, and basically entire face and has my hands and feet! After spending monday and tues night in the hospital they released us wed afternoon and wed night was our first night at home and it was horrible!! Constant crying and no sleep. But, the weird thing is....that I swear, someone switched our baby because thursday morning until now (sat night) she has not cryed once!! Seriously..i'm totaly jinxing it i know, but she is just the happiest little baby in the world!!! She doesn't cry when you change her or even when we bathed her... she just sleeps and eats and poops and when she is awake she just stares at you and looks around totally happy! Like I said I'm totally jinxing it I realize this, but I'm just telling it how it's been so far. More updates to come! I have to go lie down now...i'm tired.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Jess & family! Wow, I'm super impressed that you were able to get your pics and stuff up so quickly! I really thought you would have been sooo exhausted that a computer was the last thing on your mind. BUT I'm glad it wasn't because I'm totally happy that you posted pics of Lexy! She's sooo cute! I'm sooo proud of you mama! I miss you tons and I can't wait to see you! You're doing great!!!