Friday, May 11, 2012

Cinco De Mayo! ...a la escuela de Alexya


Alexya's teacher, Mrs. Motta, is so creative!  She came up with these panchos and sombreros for the kids to make out of paper bags, crate paper, poster board, yarn and plastic bowls!  Her class celebrated Cinco De Mayo with costumes, beautifuly colored tables, and Burritos, chips & salsa.  I even got quized on some Spanish color words...I just can't remember Purple!  The kids were so cute and happy and Alexya kept sneaking over to me and hugging me and saying, "I love you mommy."  I think she was just so happy I was there!  Sonny came too and he had fun on the class computer the whole time! :)
 

A couple of Alexya's BFFs: Sara and Teresa.

...Some more BFFs: (left to right) Natalie, (alexya), Skyler & Malory

I can't believe Kindergarten is almost over!!!  It feels like it just flew by!  I'm going to miss it, but I know we will love 1st grade too! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: