Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Updates

My brother, Caleb and Andrea had their baby- girl on June 1st. Gabriela Kistner! :)
We went up to visit them last month (she was a week old in these pictures) and see their new house also. She's such a cutie with so much hair. She was sleeping and so peaceful the entire time. :)

I think I'm loving this aunt thing because my sis, Erica is having another girl-due in Sept! So pretty soon I will have 3 nieces! Yay!! :)
We went to visit the Sac Zoo and hang out with Erica, Matt and Kara. It was really cute pushing all our little ones around in strollers and checking out the animals.
Also, my dad turned 60, went skydiving with my sister, Candice! and had a party at his house to celebrate!
At the same time we got a visit from my brother, Danny, who goes to college in Oregon! The kids had so much fun hanging out with Uncle Danny and he even built them a train track! :)

My brother, Chris, has been deployed to Iraq for a year to serve his country in the U.S. Army. We are so proud of him and love him so much. May God watch over him and bring him home safe to us. Santino will love to hear all the stories from his Godfather when he gets back!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.