Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alexya's Soccer Exp


Here's Alexya in her new soccer outfit and gear (thx mimi & papa) learning all the soccer basics at her Saturday soccer class. It's every Sat from 9:45-10:15. If anyone would like to come watch her just let me know!! It's really cute cause it's a class for 3 1/2-4 year olds so they just learn the basics and have fun kicking goals and dribbling around. Alexya loves getting dressed up for it and has already made new friends....which has inspired me to try and put her in preschool before I had intended to, she's ready! :)

The Co-Op preschool I enrolled her in doesn't start until Sept, but I found a new one that's only 2 blocks from our house for the same price! It's only two days a wk for 2 hrs, but I think she needs some friends her age at this point and I don't want to make her wait another couple months. We'll see if we/she like it at the tour next week.

Alexya finished her swimming class and is getting to be a very good swimmer! She's practicing all her techniques that she learned in our hot tub daily! And any chance we get we go visit Robert's aunt or uncle (down the street) who each have swimming pools! :)






Here's Papa, Santino and Alexya walking together after her last game....all holding hands. :) I love moments like this and am so glad I got a picture of it.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hiya Jess! I love all your blog updates! You have been way better at it then I have been in keeping up with things. Ugh. I wish I could. I better do it now. The kids are growing up so fast. Look at Sonny! Wow! Also Alexya is such a big girl, well a lady!
Miss you all, hope you're well and I'll see you soon!