Monday, June 22, 2009

My Little Man


Now officially wearing size 12 months (he turns 5 months this friday). He is tall and now he is packin' on the pounds and has the chunky chunky thighs! He decided, after watching Alexya at her little gym class on friday, that he was going to walk too....so he was standing up holding onto my hands as usual when suddenly he started taking steps forward at a steady pace! I freaked out and couldn't believe it, but I guess if he has a 12 month size body, he can try to do 12 month old things right?? Crazy guy! Anyway, he's very good in his walker, speed walking around the house...one second he's by the door and the next he's in your face...that boy can move! He also can finally sit up by himself with falling flat on his face...which is great, but he would still rather stand up and hold onto the couch or your hands than sit down. Oh and he has no interest in crawling what-so-ever...like I said, he's crazy!



Brother and sister with fingers in the mouth...throwing hard looks (they get this hard look thing from their dad).


Relaxing and reading a book.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey! I recognize the book Sonny is reading! Hehehe!!!! Wow, I can't at 5 months he's already that big. It must be from your genes! I'm glad you posted new pictures up. I was hoping we would have the chance to get together but time is moving by quickly and the baby should be her by Sat!

~ Jolene said...

Walking already?!? Oh my goodness! That little boy is incredible. :) I totally see Patrick in Santino. Your babies are growing up too fast...and we haven't even met Santino yet. :( Any plans on visiting soon? We miss you guys.