Monday, March 09, 2009

Me and My Brother


Alexya and Sonny have become very good friends. She loves to sit next to him and lay next to him whenever she gets the chance...and if we are holding him too much she will tell us to put him down next to her or let her hold him "I hold you." It's a good thing he is so big for his age though because there have been times when she's laid on him or his arm on accident. She also loves to grab his arms to "dance" with him and swing them side to side while singing to him, "I know you, I walked with you once apon a dream," her fav song from Sleeping Beauty. She's two, so she's not the most gentle sister, but Santino definately gets alot of tough love! :)




Debbie let us borrow Izzy's walker and so we put Sonny in it during one of his freak-out sessions and he loved it! It let him stand up, which he loves to do, and he was pushing his legs out and rocking back and forth loving it! Then dada and Lexy decided to get involved and push him around the room, which amazingly he loved too and would cry whenever they would stop! By the way he's 6wks old today...so huge that he is now wearing his 3-6 month clothes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sonny looks like a different baby than Lexy did when she was younger. I can tell the difference! Wow Lexy has a lot of hair! I wish Izzy would have more hair so I can play with it!