Sunday, March 02, 2008

Levels of Excitement...



High - Robert opening his brand new computer...after 4 years of waiting we can finally burn DVDs of Alexya's videos, watch movies on the huge 22 in flat screen it came with and many other cool things that I don't know about since I have no time to be on it.... but robert loves it! (like a kid at christmas)


Low - Alexya waiting patiently for her food to be prepared.


High - Toretto wearing socks so that he can run around downstairs and play with us after being outside in the cold muddy backyard all day.


Medium - Alexya, just finishing her afternoon bath, has decided to kick back in her chair and read a new book.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~ Jolene said...

yey! So many new posts! aww, I LOVE Toretto in socks! Alexya is getting so big! My gosh, she's changed so much since we met her. I miss her so much. She probably doesn't even remember us anymore. :( Please send her (and Toretto) our love :)