Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alexya Updates 1yr 4mo old

Alexya got a new toy that she absolutely loves....it's this magnetic drawing pad that she can draw and erase and it keeps her busy for hours!! She carries it around with her and then plops down randomly and starts drawing. She got a little einsteins one for our house and a princess one for grandma's house.


Giving daddy kisses through the sliding glass door.

Relaxing w/daddy on the couch. I just got back from a 3 day trip to Atlanta for work and it was just Lexy and daddy for 3 days....she was very good and they had a great time w/o me! My trip went so fast that I barely had time to miss them...but when I got back to the Oakland airport and saw them, it hit me how much I missed them and how lucky I am to have my family.
Lexy updates include: her favorite words are: "dada" (dad and me are both dadas)
"dat" which I think means "that"
"tey" when she calls toretto "T"
"hey" when she suprises you or is hiding from you in the closet and pops out.
"ma" is more for more food
that's pretty much all the words....she is running pretty fast now (sometimes with her arms out behind her to I guess make her more aerodynamic and go faster ;)
she picks up and throws balls and kicks them. She can't jump yet, but she does this funny squating thing where she bounces her body up and down in squats to music usually. She shakes her body and head side to side to dance and stomps her feet really fast. She just started singing, which is really sweet to listen to and definately loves music! She sings herself to sleep for her naps and sings in the car and just randomly.
There's probably more, but that's all I can think of right now....she is just changing so fast and it's really fun!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~ Jolene said...

wow! she's getting so big! And her hair is getting long! She's such a pretty little girl. :) We miss you!

Debbie said...

Hey Jess! Lexy looks so different from your March post! She looks like she's totally grown up. I can't believe she's so much older now!