Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

Our New Year's eve was very low key...just a visit from grandpa Mike and aunt Lauryn aka aunt lo lo. We had fun watching football, eating chinese food and making a cake. Unfortunately, we didn't stay up for the new year....boooooo, but we did get up at 3am for a feeding and diaper change...yaaaaaa!
Alexya took a spin in her swing for the first time...looks like she likes it! Please notice the awesome Raiders pacifier...that's right...and the Raiders football clip to keep it from falling on the ground. No playoffs this year, but she's die hard ya know.
What a lil bundle!!!!
Sorry about the red eye, but this was such a cute picture! She's making the cutest expressions now and she even said her first word!!..... well, ok maybe you won't consider it a word, but she yells "eye" at the top of her lungs so we're counting it! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great pics! Candace and Lexy are super cute! I'm very glad you're updating your blog. So just to give you an update on me, I'm going to see Justin Timberlake on Thursday with Kate. Then at the end of this month, me and 6 other girls are headed out to Vegas for an all girls weekend! I'm sure I will have to call you and tell you all about it! BTW - Am I the only person on this planet that doesn't knit????!!!!