Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Our beautiful Christmas Kids! They wanted to try on their new holiday outfits...since we were decorating the Christmas Tree (obviously, duh! isn't that what you're supposed to do??!! ;)) LOL!

Alexya (5yrs) and Santino (one month away from 3yrs)


A handsome Santino!


Our Christmas Tree! (professionally decorated and ornaments donated by Mimi!)...actually, now that I'm looking at this picture closely...I don't think it was finished yet! I'll put up a finished pic ASAP!


Alexya's Kindergarten class and 2 other Kindergarten classes had a Christmas Song evening at her school. All the little munchkins got on stage and performed classic Christmas songs for Parents and Family. Alexya was practicing for 3 weeks (running around the Christmas tree singing her songs). I asked her the night of the show if she wanted to practice and she said, "no mom, I already know all the words." She had the cutest expression on her face as she proudly belted out all the words. I think her voice was one of the loudest actually! I'm trying to put up a video I took... hopefully I'll figure it out cause it's really cute!
Thank you for the beautiful dress Papa Mike & Grandma Sush!
Thank you for the beautiful coat Aunt Stacy & Cousin Riley!
Thank you for coming & the beautiful shoes (you can't see) Mimi & Papa!


After the show....A very proud-of-herself and beautiful Alexya! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: