Friday, May 02, 2008

new shoes and kisses

Here is our bella (beautiful) daughter in her new jelly-sparkle shoes!! "oooooooohhhhhh" as she says. She picked them out and wants to wear them all the time, and I swear, every store we go into some stranger has to come up to us and say "wow, i like her shoes" or even little kids will come up to us and tell me (while pointing at her) how much they love her shoes. Anyway, it's fun because I bought a matching pair (yes) and so we wear them together.


Mommy and Lexy chillin' on the couch watching TV and eating 'snacky-snacks'

"MmmmmmmmmmmmmMaaaah!" Big kiss for everyone who wants one. She is so good at giving kisses and doing the sound effects to go along with the kiss. And now she is learning how to give the biggest and the best Hugs. She knows the The Lion King by heart and from the begining of the movie (where the monkey gives the lion king a hug) she saw how he wraps his arms around him and trys to copy it while giving you a hug.
The reason I know she learned this from the movie is that every time we watch the movie she acts out the hugs part by throwing her arms around herself at the exact moment in the movie when the monkey does it. ...which reminds me that she is now officially a "copy cat" in copying everything I do and say. Since she can't do the words exactly yet she does the exact sound of my voice...like the the pitch of my voice (like say "aaaaa- ooooo" instead of "a-oh") ok wierd example. How about "daaaa-iiiiii-iiiieeesss" for "there it is" so if in a movie I say "wooooowwwww, cooooool" she will, every single time that same part is played, say "oooooooooowww, ooohhhhh" in the exact same tone as me. I don't know, it's just really cool to see her learning and copying me and getting so big and turning into a little girl. I'm so proud and she's ony 1 1/2! Hold me back People!! ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: