Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Walking Chica


I am in love with my daughter more every day. She is changing so fast and learning so much that it seems like she does something new each day now. Just the little things like scolding Toretto, then learning to sit in her new chair (so cute from Sushuma :)) and shaking her head side to side when you say "no-no-no" are amazing me and make me feel so proud of her. Just as the big events like walking are amazing me, so are the little things.
Like recently she has become so cuddly with me. It's really cute and sweet because she will be playing and then if I'm sitting on the floor she will suddenly decide to come cuddle. She'll walk over to me and flop down in my lap with her arms out around me and lies there for a few seconds then flips over and lays with her fingers in her mouth and her little body resting comfortably on me so content. It's the best! :)
She also loves bringing her books over to me, no matter how heavy they are (jolene and debbie gifts in particular ;)), and handing them to me, then climbs into my lap and gets comfortable because I made a deal with her that whenever she brings me a book, I will read it to her.

So on another note: we put up our Christmas tree, which I'm going to take a picture of, and Lexy is in awe of it. She points at it and smiles, but she's still not sure what the heck it is and, lucky for us, won't touch it yet. Also, as you can see below she is getting very good at walking now and even running (walking very very fast).


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~ Jolene said...

Hi Lexy!!! I miss you so, so much! You look so cute in your new chair! I'm sure mommy and daddy are having fun chasing after you! I can just imagine you scolding Toretto. I miss him too. :( I can't wait to see a picture of your x-mas tree. I love you and I miss you so, so much. Lots of love to your mommy, daddy and Toretto. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

That picture of Lexy in her chair is one of the est pictures you have taken of her! You need to print it and put it in a frame! She just looks so happy! Miss you guys!

Debbie said...

I'm so glad we were able to hang out this week! I really miss you guys! Lexy has sooo many different outfits! Wow...she's going to be a little shopper!