Wednesday, August 30, 2006

She's Gonna Play Sports!

I just wanted to put in a funny update/story....

I went to the Doctor yesterday for my routine checkup and he was feeling her size and checking my weight etc... The other thing he checks is her heart beat with this device that's stronger than a stethescope, but I forget what the heck it's called. Anyway, he's putting it on my belly and moving it around to find her heart beat and he finally finds it and we're listening to it go swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh, all strong and normal, and then all of a sudden she kicks at the the thing so hard that it goes "boom" real loud and bounces it off my belly! My doctor was so surprised and goes "she just kicked me!" and starts laughing so hard that I started laughing too! It was so cute! She really is an animal I tell you...so now that i gave you an example you have to believe me now! :)

1 comment:

catherine said...

hey we SHOULD meet for lunch! i would love to chat and catch up on things. that is so crazy that she kicked the heartbeat thing so hard. i am sure she will be tall like you - definitely an athletic gal.
you are going to love her so much... william and i still can't believe how in love we are with thomas. Alexya will be the apple of your eye!